Saturday, December 14, 2019

DOWNLOAD MXHOME LAUNCHER BLUE WATCH THEME

Un installed and reinstalled. This application is the theme [skin] of the MX Home launcher application. I had to switch back to the free wood themed clock. A Google user The watch is missing the blue dial frame with the hour markers that you show on your thumbnails. Best part of it, it's totally free. Hi, this is a really great launcher. mxhome launcher blue watch theme

Uploader: Voodoozilkree
Date Added: 7 February 2014
File Size: 23.20 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 27146
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I had to switch back to the free wood themed clock. A Google user Needs more toys with it but a great app good job. Change the Android Auto background with Substratum themes September 23, I can't find the "call", "more" and "messages" icons anywhere.

Mx home freezes even after restart. Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait. Gonna use 0 opacity until it's fixed A Google user Thanks you for making the icons customizable if that's a word. Guys, I found this 3D Launcher while i was playing mxhpme on net.

[App/Launcher]MXHome Launcher | Android Development and Hacking

If any of the contents or links violating your copyright, please contact us. They seem to be not included in the theme version I downloaded.

mxhome launcher blue watch theme

Android Apps and Games. A Google user Its a wastage watcu my money. On the cover page, when the opacity is set tothe phone and text buttons stopped working though.

A Google user Need full screen gonna be lovly.

mxhome launcher blue watch theme

Are you a developer? Unfortunately I can't figure out how to set it up so it launchee just like in the screenshot. By sweetbinodraySenior Member on 24th June I have found these themes on the market. We are not sharing any copyright stuffs here. Purchased to support the developer for the hard work on this free launcher!

A Google user Purchased. Update the model and I'll rate to 5 stars because of the amazing alarm. The developers must upgrade to high resolution graphics. Are they included in any older versions or do I have to download bluue special icon pack?

A Google user This is the coolest thing since sliced bread! This launcher looks excellent.

MXHome Theme BlueWatch APK |

It has potential and the 3D animations are awesome but the big let down for me is the app draw, I don't like it because its separating the apps into groups or into alphabetical groups and just don't like that. Tia Locker Ani Bird Theme. Bluee Deleted Email Thread. Best part of it, it's totally free. I tried emailing you and being polite, didn't work.

[App/Launcher]MXHome Launcher

But the lack of being able to customize the button links is killing it for me. Uninstalled but unable to refund this time. I totally like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment